- We are a producer & seller of frozen vegetables, fruit and mixes. Through our strategic central spot in the middle of Europe’s most praised gardening area, we process fresh vegetables directly from the field.
- Our steady growth and achieved quality labels are a reflection of our strive to top products. The wide range of IQF frozen vegetables is continuously adapted to the contemporary culinary trends.
- Our offer consists of frozen sliced & diced carrots, green peas, leaf and chopped spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, a great variety of beans, a wide range of vegetables mixes and is continiously evolving.
- Different packaging lines provide a flexible packaging weight, either under our own brand or private label, and this for retail, food services and industrial customers.
Interested in a fascinating job in the food industry for a rapidly growing player within a pleasant working environment?
- The company was founded in 1983.
- It was named "Diepvries Dejaeghere".
- It's a family company, lead by father, mother, son and daughter.
- In 2019 ‘Flanders Best NV’ had a turnover of € 73 million.
- Situated in the agricultural area of Belgium.
- Surrounded by farmers and fields.
- This guarantees fresh supply of quality products.
- Situated in the mids of Europe.
- Ideal for easy transportation.
- 95% of our production is for world wide export.
- 40% retail
- 30 % catering
- 30 % industrial
- Wide variety of mono vegetables
- Several quality mixes
- Specific mixes by customers' recipe
- Each year big investments in our production lines
- Aim is to improve the quality of our products and thus serve our clients better
- 3 production lines
- Capacity to store 55.000 tonnes of semi- finished product
- Possibilities to expand that capacity
- 10 packaging lines
- 2 lines for large packaging for industrial clients
- 8 lines for small packaging from 300g to 5kg for catering and retail customers
- All packed product is stored inhouse
- The storage capacity of finished product is about 6.500 pallets
- As from September 2019
- 15 812 solar panels installed
- Producing 4 223 MWh / year = yearly energy consumption of 1 200 families
- Constant strive to improvement.
- Expantion in size as well as in sales.
- Motivated team.
- OUR BIGGEST GOAL: the satisfaction of our customers.
We heartly welcome you to visit our booth in Colgne. ANUGA Hall 4.1 – Stand b062 100 years of deep-freezing – the frozen food industry is celebrating the day of its inception at the world’s largest trade fair for the food industry. Frozen products are highly popular at Anuga. Hence, for over 600 companies from […]Find out more