Quality inspection & certificates
Our thorough quality inspection and achieved quality certicates are a reflection of our strive to top products.
We monitor the quality of the products very close at each stage of the process. This is all based on our risk analysis.
- Contracts with local farmers
- Field inspections of the crops
- Entry control of raw materials
- Follow up the production process: different machines for each type of vegetable to remove quality defects and foreign bodies.
- Checks of the semi-finished product
- Follow up the packing process: quality product and packaging, setting and checks of different machinery as optical sorter and metal detector.
- Loading checks
- Our products are analysed on microbiology, pesticides and heavy metal according to our sampling plan.
We certify that all our product are not genetically modified.
Halal & Kosher
All of our products are suitable for Kosher and Halal. We are certified for most of our products.
We certify that all our product are not ionized.
Our process for putting quality into practice
From farmer to customer:
these are the steps we take to guarantee you the required quality.
1. Field management
Selection of the best fields, analysis of the seeds and the plants, minimal use of plant protection products, maintain an up to date field database.
At the optimal moment with adapted harvesting equipment and a rapid transport from field to factory.
3. Cleaning and cutting
Remove sand and non-consumable parts of the product, peeling and cutting.
4. Foreign body detection
Visual control and control with electronic scanning machines.
During 1 to 3 minutes at 75°C to 95°C depending on size of vegetables in order to inactivate enzymes, reduce micro-organisms, fix the natural colour, prevent changes in taste.
Preserve the colour, texture and structure after blanching.
Better texture and taste thanks to a quick and rapid freezing process.
8. Bulk storage
In temperature controlled warehouses, permanent supply for year-round deliveries, independent of seasons.
Protects the product from dehydration and contamination in suitable packaging, metal and weight control.
Fully automated and temperature controlled, with adapted transport.